About Shri Guru Teg Bahadur Para Medical Institute
Shri Guru Teg Bahadur Para Medical Institute Ropar was Registered by Punjab Govt. vide Regd. No. 935 of 2008 Council was founded to assure & promote quality in the para Medical Course in order to develop and maintain uniformity regarding Para Medical Course standard by the bye laws of the council. The council conduct examination, issue guidelines, prepare syllabus, declare result, design & introduce different Para Medical Courses, Affiliation Institutes, Provide diploma certificate and Registration to pass out candidates.
Aims & Objectives
- To promote, encourage propagate the science of Para Medical Technology, to educate and train people in Para Medical Science.
- To establish run maintain institution regional centres, school, colleges, distance studies program in Para Medical Technology so that the students of remote and central area of Punjab should get the benefits of in this system.
- To affiliate institution, imparting educations, training or conducting research in the field of Para Medical Technology in India and abroad.
- To laid down courses of of studies and to frame rules and regulations to conduct examination in the field of Para Medical Technology and academic subjects and award certifications diploma and degree and paddies.
- To held examination of Para Medical Technology courses and to provide proficiency certificate diploma who qualities the examination.
- To enlist accord on experience basis to the deserving qualified technicians, technical students and those passing adequate experience of Para Medical Technology System.
- To provide the adequate training for unemployed youth and to help them for setting up under self employment schemes.
- To provide primary medical aid in rural area, for the welfare of economically handicapped.
- Provide the training to educate persons for primary medical aid.
- Rub the Institution for primary Medical Aid Training in rural are/ distt. Head Quarter/ Provide the affiliation to welfare organizations to conduct the Primary Medical aid courses.
- To held the examination, proficiency certificate to trained person (Primary Medical Aid.)
- Provide skilled and basics information to the Community Health Practitioners.
- To run Paramedical Institute.
- To run the Charitable Medical Laboratory, Dental Laboratory, Dispensaries in rural areas.
- To provide Primary Medical Aid in Rural Areas.
- To provide the stipend to economically handicapped students.
- To run the Nursing Institution, Medical institute, Dental Institute.
- To raise funds through Donations, loans etc. to fulfill the aims and object of the society.
- To run the Electro-Homoeopathy Medical Institution for the Promotion and development of Electro pathy.
- The Admission will be on first come first serve basis.
- The Candidate must produce a recent certificate of good conduct from last college attended.
- The management has the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason :-
- Morning Session – 10:00 – 2:00
- Attested copy of High School Mark Sheet.
- Character Certificate from last Institution.
- Eight passport Size Photo.
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.